Achieving my goals
Throughout the semester my goals are to learn about new techniques and approaches to web design and practical knowledge of graphic tools. I think this will be accomplished in several ways throughout the semester. By going back to learning the basics of HTML, I can refresh my knowledge of the foundation of the structured language. I think it is beneficial to revisit how text and HTML editors transform the HTML which is created.
I am looking forward this semester to learning about Photoshop and other graphic design tools. I can modify images and perform basic functions in these programs, but I am hoping to learn how to create images that are creative yet practical to be used in the technical writing field.
When we begin our group projects, I am looking forward to gathering new ideas about web design. I think it is always best to work in a team on a project to gather the best way to approach a task and to gather creative insight on the design of the end result.
I will accomplish my goals of learning more about graphic programs and approaches to web design by learning how to complete one new task in a graphic program and being open to new ideas about web design.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home