Online Documentation
I have had several years of experience with online documentation, including the following: Software Experience: - Dreamweaver MX – consider myself an advanced user of this tool, use to organize, setup and create web pages and contain the site- Fireworks MX - consider myself an intermediate user of this tool; use create images for web sites; including manipulating screen shots, creating diagrams or images used for documentation- Adobe Acrobat – consider myself an advanced user of this tool; used to publish documents created in MS Word without converting to HTMLSkills: - Advanced user of HTML – with my undergraduate internship and five years of technical writing experience I have grasped the basic and advanced concepts- Intermediate user of JavaScript – Have taken courses and understand the fundamentals of JS code- Beginning user of ASP – Beginning to use include files and VBScript and understand Active Server pages and how technical writers can use these technologiesWriting: - Understand how to organize information for online documentation
- Understand how to group related information and hide/show information for multiple audiences
In addition to my above experience, I hope to learn more about design elements for web sites. I also hope to learn additional features about HTML, JavaScript, ASP, and other web-based technologies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home